E97 – How to Hire Top B2B Sales Talent with Chad Sanderson”
Chad Sanderson is a B2B sales and marketing professional with over 20 years of experience. He has worked with clients including Verizon, eBay, Microsoft and the Minnesota Vikings to name a few. Today he is Managing Partner at ValueSelling Associates and host of the B2B Revenue Executive Experience podcast.
During our interview we discuss:
– Chad shares the #1 sales and marketing strategy his company is using to get new clients.
– Then he dives into the framework that he uses to help his clients to insure they hire B2B talent.
– Chad talks about how to assess your existing sales organization to build a baseline profile to help you find and hire the best talent for your company.
– Chad shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Chad recommends one of his favorite books.