E95 – Turn Your Employees into Influencers to Stimulate Growth w/ Ryan Foland
Ryan Foland is a global keynote speaker and Managing Partner of InfluenceTree where he helps executives harness the power of vulnerability and authenticity to build a better, more relatable, more profitable personal brand. His book Ditch The Act: Leverage the Surprising Power of the Real You for Greater Success, will be published in October 2019 by McGraw-Hill.
During my interview we discuss:
– Ryan starts with talking about WHY companies should start converting employees into influencers and/or brand ambassadors to help stimulate growth.
– We discuss if sales people should be leveraging content and social to build their personal brands.
– Then we discuss HOW to convert employees into influencers and/or brand ambassadors to help stimulate growth.
– He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Ryan recommends one of his favorite books for the audience.