E76 – How to Tap Into the Unconscious Mind to Help You Grow Faster with Karen Brown
She’s competed in one of the toughest races in the world – and finished! Karen Brown has combined her experience as an IRONMAN World Championship competitor with scientifically proven coaching techniques, into a program to help leaders “unlimit their beliefs” and excel in ways they’ve only dreamed of. In fact, that’s the title of her book…Unlimiting Your Beliefs.
Karen facilitates higher levels of success in others through keynote speeches, presentations and workshops for corporations, professional associations and business groups. She (and her national team) also coaches leaders individually through her company Velocity Leadership Consulting. This CEO has an inspiring story!
During our interview we discuss:
– Karen shares her #1 strategy for getting new consulting clients.
– Karen starts out with sharing how the unconscious mind works.
– Then Karen leads us through how small business owners, entrepreneurs and marketers can start tapping into their unconscious mind to stimulate growth.
– Then we talk about how Karen was able to complete an IRONMAN event.
– Karen shares her favorite growth tool/software.
– Plus Karen recommends one of her favorite books for the audience.