E53 – How to Bootstrap Your Startup to Over $1 Million Annual Recurring Revenue with Johnathan Grzybowski
Johnathan Grzybowski, is rogue risk taker turned entrepreneur and national thought leader in digital marketing and branding. He is the Cofounder of Penji, an on-demand graphic design membership without limitations. Penji helps you achieve more with unlimited graphic design, unlimited revisions, at one flat monthly rate. All powered on our easy-to-use platform.
Johnathan is also the host of The Blind Entrepreneur Podcast. Where he helps business professionals that are temporarily blind in business to help them execute their vision.
During our interview we discussed:
– Johnathan shared how Penji got their first 100 customers within the first few months after launching.
– He then shares some of the struggles they encountered while figuring out product-market fit along with his key takeaway!
– Johnathan shared how they finally figured out what worked and why when it came to getting new customers.
– Then he talks about the struggle and acquiring new customers with paid ads.
– Then we discuss the one customer acquisition strategy he would double down on today.
– Johnathan shared the process they used to figure out the right FB ad copy to convert ad dollars into new customers.
– We then discuss the 3 of the biggest challenge he faced growing Penji from startup to over $1 million ARR.
– As we close it up he shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Lastly, he recommends a book for you to read.