E51 – How One Simple Conversion Rate Optimization Strategy Increased Sales by Over $30,000 / Week with Chris Dayley
Chris is a digital marketing entrepreneur, speaker, and neuromarketer who gets excited about helping businesses learn what their users want on their website, using psychology based testing and analytics. He started his Conversion Optimization agency Dayley Conversion in 2014, which he later merged with Disruptive Advertising, where he currently works as VP of site testing and optimization.
During our interview, we talk about…
– How and why running an “existence test” is an important first test when focusing on conversion rate optimization.
– Chris shares exactly how minor changes to one of his client’s websites which increased sales by over $30,000 in one week.
– Chris then shares 2 very important questions, every website owner should ask before trying to improve your conversion rate optimization.
– Then Chris shares his 3 steps approach to website conversion rate optimization.
– Chris talks about how long as well as other metrics to consider when testing your website conversion rate.
– Chris shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Chris then shares his favorite book.
A/B Testing Starter Guide: www.discruptiveadvertising.com/guide