E37 – The 3 Biggest Mistakes People Make When Starting a Podcast
Luis Congdon was born in Columbia where after his mother’s death he was homeless for several years. He came to the US and graduated from college and eventually started his entrepreneurial journey. He is now the host of the Thriving Launch podcast, an author/writer, consultant, speaker and internet marketer. He specializes in internet marketing, podcasting, and organic Facebook marketing to help grow your business.
During our interview we discuss:
– Luis shares a quick story on how he became an entrepreneur.
– He also shares why podcasting has become such a popular medium for entrepreneurs, coaches and brands.
– Luis shares 4 steps to help you start your own podcast.
– We discuss the 3 biggest mistakes that people make when it comes to creating podcasting.
– Luis shares how podcast hosts get consulting clients by potential prospects as a guest on their show.
– Luis shares 2 things he would do differently if he launched his podcast all over again.
– He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Luis shares a book he thinks anyone in the audience can learn from.