E26 – 4 Steps to Becoming a Contributor for a Major Publication Like Inc. Magazine with Jeff Haden
Jeff Haden is an Author, Speaker, Ghostwriter, Inc. Magazine contributing editor, LinkedIn Influencer. He recently released a book called THE MOTIVATION MYTH which is available through Amazon and other book retailers.
Jeff has ghostwritten over fifty non-fiction books, including seven Amazon category #1 hit. He has also ghostwritten hundreds of columns, articles, presentations, speeches… you name it, He’s ghostwritten it.
During our interview we discuss:
– What is ghostwriting and how he makes money doing it.
– Jeff answer if he thinks it’s still worth it to write for publications including why or why not?
– He shares how entrepreneurs, consultant, and personal brands can leverage writing to grow their businesses.
– Jeff shares 4 steps to becoming a contributor for major publications like Inc, Entrepreneur, Forbes, etc.
– Jeff shares the myth of motivation and how motivated people stay motivated.
Get his new book, “The Motivation Myth” at www.jeffhaden.com