E205 – 3 Mistakes Entrepreneurs Make That Are Holding Back Sales
Rene Zamora is the creator of the Part-Time Sales Management System which redefines the relationships between small business owners and their sales team. He’s also an author of of a book titled, Part Time Sales Management: For Small Business Sales Teams.
During our conversation we discuss:
– How and why he started his sales career.
– He shares why he decided to become an entrepreneur and consultant.
– Quick overview and premise into his book and how it can help you effectively manage a sales team in 10-20 hours per month.
– I ask Rene what business super power he wishes he had.
– He shares 3 mistakes that entrepreneurs make when it comes to sales and sales management that are holding back sales.
– The important of having a strong belief in your sales team.
– Why you need to empower and encourage sales people to make decisions.
– The pitfall sales managers fall into of micro managing sales people and it will drive top performers away.
– Why it’s important to listen to your sales team to better understand “real issues” that are negatively impacting performance.
– Rene shares some easy to implement strategies to overcome these 3 sales management mistakes.
– He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– He recommends one of his favorite sales books.
Download FREE Sales Management Guide at link below www.salesmanagernow.com
Get a copy of Rene’s book, Part Time Sales Management: For Small Business Sales Teams