E203 – 3 Tips to Maximize the ROI on Paid Advertising in the 2020 Election Year
Marty McDonald is the Co-Founder and CEO at Bad Rhino Inc., a full-service social media marketing agency. Since 2002, Marty has consulted with small businesses and start-ups to help them succeed online. He’s also an author and speaker who is known for delivering ROI for his clients.
During out interview we discuss:
– How and why they came up the name Bad Rhino?
– Marty shares one business super power he wishes he had.
– He shares the #1 strategy they use to get new clients for his business.
– We discuss how to maximize your paid advertising ROI in the 2020 election year.
– Why and how to prepare for fall election season.
– How the crack down on fake news will impact paid advertising.
– Marty shares some winning strategies for retailers that are heavily leveraged during the holiday seasons.
– We discuss the strategy of diversifying your marketing and ad spend beyond Facebook, Instagram and Google.
– The importance of leveraging organic social media as a way to help enhance your ROI.
– Marty shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– He recommends one of his favorite books for the audience.
Email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown