E199 – Building a Lucrative Business with No Ideas, No Expertise and No Money
Dane Maxwell has started 16 business and failed at 11 times. Each time he learned, figured out what worked and what didn’t and has started 5 successful profitable businesses including The Foundation that specializes in training people to start a business from scratch. He has gone on to create over 15 millionaires with his teachings. He specializes in helping underdogs start successful businesses.
During our interview we discuss:
– We talk about Dane’s new book, Start From Zero and why he decided to write it.
– Why Dane thinks everyone should try entrepreneurship for at least 90 days.
– He shares why you don’t want to take advice from 95 out of 100 entrepreneurs.
– Why focusing on the “mechanism” is the wrong way to start and grow a successful business.
– Dane shares a special gift for all the listeners of Growth Experts. www.startfromzero.com/growth
– He shares his cardinal rule for business.
– Dane unpacks the framework of how to build a lucrative business with no idea, expertise or money.
– We talk about the 4 different brains of successful entrepreneurs.
– He talks about what he calls BDA marketing and why it is such a powerful foundation of starting a successful business.
– He talks about the importance of not trying to change a buyers behavior.
– We talk about his “customer, pain, solution…offer” framework.
– Dane shares is favorite growth tool.
– He recommends one of his favorite books to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown