E190 – From Zero to Over 2.5 Billion Video Views in Just 1 Year
Dhar Mann is a fearless entrepreneur who shares his personal stories of success and failure to help inspire others. He is currently the Founder and CEO of LiveGlam, a cosmetics company that he took from $600 in starting capital to 8-figures in annual revenue in less than 2 years. On social media, his motivational videos on life and business have been viewed over 2.5 Billion times and shared by millions of people around the world.
During our interview we discuss:
– Dhar shares a quick story about how he started his first successful business and then lost it all shortly after.
– He shares why he started his LiveGlam beauty box business and which he scaled to over 20 million per year in sales within the first 3 threes.
– Why he decided to start creating video content in the first place.
– Dhar shares the one thing he wished he knew before he became and entrepreneur.
– I ask which business superpower he wishes he had?
– Dhar shares tips and strategies on how to create video with the potential to go viral.
– Two key reasons why he choose Facebook.
– The biggest shift he made that led to growing his audience and video views.
– He shares the biggest metrics which determines if he video will go viral.
– Dhar shares some specific tips for how to enhance your video message and performance.
– One of the most important elements of creating a successful video including examples of he does it.
– The importance of branding your video content.
– He shares some tips on how to effectively tell stories including how to start a “story loop.”
– The importance and power of creating content that matters and has a real impact on your audiences life.
– He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Dhar recommends one of his favorite books to the audience.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown