E181 – How to Use Your Failures to Help You Grow w/ Ryan Foland
Ryan Foland is a global keynote speaker and Managing Partner of InfluenceTree, who helps executives harness the power of vulnerability and authenticity to build a better, more relatable, more profitable personal brand. His book Ditch The Act: Leverage the Surprising Power of the Real You for Greater Success, will be published in October 2019 by McGraw-Hill.
During our interview we discuss:
– Ryan shares why he decided to write his new book and how it ties back to his business.
– He shares how his personal branding strategy has allowed him to rapidly grow his business without paid advertising.
– Ryan shares the 3 steps to using your failures to help you grow your business.
– “No one cares about your story” they care about ???
– What is an exposure resume and how to create one?
– The importance of RELATABILITY and the best way to achieve it.
– Why it’s important to allow your followers to participate and give back.
– How to create more effective content by using stories based around your failures.
– The best ratio of personal to business content to help enhance your personal brand.
– PLUS a whole lot more!
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown