E175 – 5 Things About Google PPC Ads You Need to Know Before it’s Too Late w/ Matt Ruedlinger
Matt Ruedlinger has over 25 years’ experience in Marketing and Sales and has helped small-local businesses and brand-name Fortune 500 companies alike become leaders in their industry. He has worked alongside world-renowned author and sales expert Jeffrey Gitomer, and has helped businesses promote their products at high-profile events such as the Sport Emmy Awards. Matt has also been a guest on Jaime Master Eventual Millionaire, and Donald Kellys Sales Evangelist plus many more..
During our interview we discuss:
– Matt shares an interesting phenomenon about user acceptance of online paid ads.
– We talk about how/why Google paid ads continues to take over more real estate on the search results page.
– How SEO on Google is more competitive than ever and the risk of having only an organic SEO strategy is so risky.
– Did you know there are over 1 billion blogs and about 7 billion people in the world which means thats 1 blog for every 7 people.
– Matt shares how Google ad costs are based upon a live auction model and how that can impact the cost of conversion.
– The difference between leads generated from Google versus Facebook and why Google is typically more expensive on the front end but NOT always on the back end.
– Matt talks about how to use Facebook and Google ads together to maximize the overall effectiveness of a given campaign.
– We talk about how ad retargeting and remarketing work and why it’s such a powerful tactic for staying in front of your target market.
– Matt shares his favorite growth tool.
– He also shares one of his favorite books he just read.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown