E168 – Why Today is the Best Time Ever to Be an Entrepreneur w/ Michael Gale
If anyone is passionate about digital technologies and their impact on our future, it’s Michael Gale. As the host of Forbes Insights Futures InFocus podcast, Michael engages in conversations with global visionaries and leaders who are thinking about our world
10 years from now, helping us design for it, and guiding us toward it in a way that allows us to thrive. Please welcome Michael to the show!
During our interview we discuss:
– What is digital transformation?
– 28% of corporations currently receive over three-quarters of the upside of tech transformations.
– Michael shares how he thinks startups and small businesses have a lot to teach large businesses.
– He shares how technology has leveled the playing field for small businesses.
– Why small businesses have a huge advantage over large enterprises in the digital age.
– How companies can spend all their time focusing on understanding their customer by outsourcing non core components like accounting, admin, etc.
– The key to small business success is their ability to quickly and easily adapt to their customer needs, wants and desires.
– We discuss Michael’s strategy around STOP, START, DO DIFFERENT OR CONTINUE when it comes to understand your customer.
– Michael shares one of his favorite growth tools/software.
– He then recommends one of his favorite books.
– PLUS a whole lot more.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown