E167- The Million Dollar Rebuttal with David Walter
David Walter is the CEO of Iconoclast Publishing and is best known for setting 15 appointments per day for 6 straight months. He went on to run his own call center for 13 years and worked with some of the largest IT companies in the world, helping some of them make millions. He has now revealed his secret cold calling formula in his # 1 best Selling Book, Million Dollar Rebuttal.
During our interview we discuss:
– Talks about how he learned his winning cold calling strategy.
– David breaks down why cold calling is NOT dead and why cold calling is NOT a numbers game.
– He shares a great lessons from the movie “The Pursuit of Happiness”
– We discuss why focusing on the # of calls is not the best metrics and what metrics is more important.
– David shares one of his favorite strategies to 10X your number of phone contacts.
– He shares his best tips for getting past the gatekeepers.
– The difference between a phone screener and gatekeeper.
– David talks about how to get to the decisions maker when phone systems and technology sometimes make it difficult.
– Will it help your cold calling success if you use technology that shows a local number in caller id when you call.
– David unpacks his “Million Dollar Rebuttal” and the psychology behind why it works.
– David shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– He recommends one of his favorite business books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown