E165 – How Getting Tossed on My Head Helped Me Do Over $200 Million in Revenue
In this solo episode I reflect back on my wrestling and judo career and 6 lessons I learned along the way. These were tough lessons but they’ve helped me on my journey to launching 3 multi-million dollar businesses that have cumulatively done over $200 million in sales.
Facts you might not know about me…
– I starting wrestling at age 7 and immediately fell in love w/ the sport.
– I wrestled in high school and in at the NCAA Division I level at the University at Buffalo.
– My friend and teammate, Nick Rastelli, got me started in Judo in 1992 while a Senior in college. I practice regularly at Kintora Judo in Buffalo, NY.
– I am now a 2nd degree blackbelt and instructor and still a huge NCAA wrestling fan. [sorry, I don’t watch the WWE]
– Last but not least, I am on my path to growing my fourth 7 figure business and my Growth Experts podcast is a part of that journey!
Thanks for joining me on this amazing journey.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown