E151 – Why BRAND is the Key to Long Term Growth with David Lemley
David Lemley helps brands become legendary. David the President and Chief Strategist at Retail Voodoo, a US based brand strategy firm that helps speciality food and beverage brands gain market share by addressing their toughest growth challenges. Clients include Essentia Water, KIND Health Snakes, Surla Table and Dry Soda Company and Alden’s Organic Ice Cream.
During our interview we discuss:
– David shares his story how and why he started his agency over 30 years ago.
– He shares the importance of designing their business to ensure work life balance.
– David unpacks his theory on why BRAND is the key to long term growth.
– He shares his definition of BRAND.
– The importance of understanding how you’re going to be different from the perspective of the customer.
– David shares details about how KIND Health Snakes leveraged brand to see HUGE growth.
– He also breaks down how Essentia Water was able to leverage a winning brand strategy to see triple digit growth for the past 3 years.
– He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– David recommends one of his favorite books.
– PLUS a whole lot more!!!
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown