E139 – How to Get Through to Your Hard to Reach C-Level Executives w/ Content-Based Networking
James Carbary is the founder of Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands. He’s been a contributor for the Huffington Post & Business Insider, and he also co-hosts a top-ranked podcast according to Forbes: B2B Growth. James is currently working to publish his first book, Content-Based Networking, releasing this September.
During our interview we discuss:
– What is Content-Based Networking?
– James shares how he took on the persona of a journalist vs a sales person when connecting with potential clients.
– He shares his 5 part framework for leveraging Content-Based Networking.
– We discuss the importance of targeting your “ideal customer persona” (ICP)
– James shares the keys to success for his outreach strategy.
– He talks about some tips for how to do a successful collaboration.
– We talk about the importance of and some ideas on how to nurture the relationship after the collaboration.
– James talks about how he went the extra mile and traveled around the country to meet some of people he collaborated with.
– He shares the right way to transition the conversation from collaboration to more of a sales conversation
– Plus a whole lot more.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown