E134 – 7 Stages to Creating a Profitable and Scaleable Business
Sigrun is a business strategist, mastermind coach, Tedx speaker and the host of the Sigrun show podcast. Originally from Reykjavik Iceland, she has spent half of her life living outside of her home country including Germany, UK and Switzerland. In 2014 Sigrun started her online coaching business and within 4 year had grown it to over 7 figures.
During our interview we discuss:
– Sigrun starts out by sharing her #1 growth strategy that she used to get new customers for her coaching business.
– We talk about how important her podcast is in her marketing/sales funnel.
– Sigrun shares how she plans to grow her business from 7 figures to 8 figures in the next 3 years.
– She shares her 7 stages of growing a profitable and scaleable business.
– We talk about the epiphany she had that allowed her to scale from about $200k to over $1 million per year in just her 4th year in business.
– Sigrun shares her favorite growth tool/software.
– We close it out with Sigrun sharing and recommending one of her favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown