E127 – Five Drivers for Growing a 7 Figure Lifestyle Business w/ Paul Higgins
Paul Higgins is a Community owner, podcaster and Tech Evangelist. He has over 26 years of rich business experience at Coca-Cola and his own startups. He has mentored 100’s of former employees now entrepreneurs, to live with freedom. He has achieved all of this whilst living with Polycystic Kidney Disease (PKD). Paul’s best friend donated him a kidney in February 2019 and they are both doing well. Whilst not managing his community and health, Paul loves to spend time with his teenage children and play sport. Paul has an infectious personality and is always giving first.
During our interview we discuss:
– Paul shares what motivated him to leave Coca Cola and start his own business.
– We talk about how he struggled early on as an entrepreneur and how things took off once he found his niche.
– Paul shares and breaks down the 5 components and drivers that helped him to grow a 7 figure lifestyle business.
– We talk about how productivity impacts your ability to have a successful lifestyle business.
– He breaks down the importance of and how to define your niche.
– Paul talks about getting your business model right.
– We discuss the importance of investing the majority of your time generating leads and talking to your ideal prospects.
– Paul talks about the power and importance of building a team along with a winning culture.
– He shares his favorite growth tool/software.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown