E126 – Exploring the Concept of “Learn More to Earn More” with Andy Paul
Andy is the founder of The Sales House, the first all-in-one sales growth accelerator for modern B2B sellers and sales leaders.He created The Sales House for B2B sales professionals, at every stage of their careers, to help them achieve the readiness and relevance required to successfully sell in today’s complex and rapidly changing business environment. Andy is #8 on LinkedIn’s list of the Top 50 global sales experts to follow. Andy is the author of two Amazon best-selling books and is also the host of a top-rated podcast, Accelerate! with Andy Paul, and w/ nearly 2 million downloads, is the go-to resource for sales leaders and top sales producers.
During our interview we discuss:
– Andy shares how and why he launched his most recent venture.
– He shares some of the biggest lessons he’s learned from launching a membership site based upon his 30+ years in sales and sales training/coaching.
– We discuss his #1 strategy Andy is using to get new subscribers to his paid membership site.
– Andy shares his thoughts on why the most educated sales people and entrepreneurs are typically the most successful.
– We talk about the power of building a learning culture in your business and how it can directly attribute back to growth.
– We talk about the concept of “deliberate practice” and the 10,000 hour from Malcolm Gladwell.
– Andy talks about the power of being well read and how it allows you to connect and relate to people of all walks of life.
– Andy shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– He shares and recommends one of his favorite books.
Andy Paul’s websites:
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown