E119 – How to Start Doing Business w/ the Government to Scale Your Revenue
Jean Kristensen is a woman on a mission to help others achieve their mission. As a small business and MWBE growth specialist, advocate, executive coach, and trainer, Jean supports budding entrepreneurs, small businesses, government agencies, and prime contractors as they push to the next levels of success.
During our interview we discuss:
– Jean shares how and why she got started helping small businesses start doing business with government agencies.
– Then Jean shares her #1 strategy for getting new consulting clients.
– She shares her top tips for how to start doing business with the government.
– We discuss the importance of becoming “procurement ready” when it comes to doing business with the government.
– Jean talks about the importance of being financial readiness when doing business with the government. Cashflow is king!
– She shares her favorite growth tool/software.
– Then she recommends one of her favorite books.
If you enjoyed this episode, please RATE / REVIEW and SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss an episode.
Connect with Dennis Brown