E111 – How to Run a Profitable Podcast w/ Jeremy Ryan Slate
Jeremy Slate is the founder of the Create Your Own Life Podcast, which studies the highest performers in the world. He studied literature at Oxford University, Specializes in using podcasting and new media to create celebrity and was ranked #1 in iTunes New and Noteworthy and #26 in the business category. After his success in podcasting, Jeremy Slate and his wife, Brielle Slate, found Command Your Brand to help entrepreneurs get their message out by appearing as guests on podcasts.
During our interview we discuss:
– He shares 3 key steps every podcaster must take before you worry about monetizing your podcast.
– We discuss 5 different ways to monetize your podcast, some of which may surprise you!
– Jeremy shares two different ways he has been able to get sponsors for his show without cold calling.
– Jeremy talks about why CPM advertising is NOT always the best way to monetize your podcasts.
– We talk about the difference and value of a high tickets referral program vs the low ticket affiliate model.
– Jeremy shares his favorite growth tool/software.
– Then he shares and recommends one of his favorite books.
How to Translate Your Message into Money FREE DOWNLOAD
If you enjoyed this episode please RATE/REVIEW on iTunes and don’t forge to SUBSCRIBE to ensure you never miss another episode.