E104 – Trust…If you don’t have it, you have no BRAND with Ben Baker
Ben Baker has over 25 years of marketing and brand building experience. He is the founder of Your Brand Marketing, the host of the YourLivingBrand.Live podcast and the author of the book, Powerful Personal Brands which you can find on Amazon.
During our conversation we discuss:
– Ben shares how and why he started his marketing business and how it has evolved of over the years.
– Then we discuss the #1 strategy and channels he uses to get new clients today.
– Ben unpacks the importance of trust when it comes to branding. “TRUST – If you don’t have it, you have no brand!”
– Ben stresses the importance of branding and how it is the cornerstone to repeat customers.
– We discuss how small businesses can start building trust around their brand.
– Ben shares an invaluable tip about what small businesses need to do to ensure they are putting their best foot forward when it comes to branding.
– Ben shares the one thing he would do differently if he could start his career all over again.
– We talk about Ben’s favorite growth tool/software.
– Ben recommends a book for you my audience.
– PLUS a whole lot more.