E101 – How to Leverage NLP to Get More Clients for Your Business with Matt Brauning
Matt Brauning (BRAWN-ing) is a podcast host, a master trainer of NLP, and the best-selling author of a new book The Firebox Principle – The 7 Drives That Fuel Every Entrepreneur.
He speaks all over the world From the US to Australia, filmed a movie with Brian Tracy and Bob Proctor, and consults with fortune 100 companies such as U.S. Bank, John McAfee (Founder of McAfee Antivirus), New York Life, The YMCA and others.
Matt is an avid motorcycle rider, church pastor, and rock climber.
During our interview we discuss:
– Why Matt sold his real estate business to become a life coach and why it was a HUGE mistake.
– Matt talks about his definition of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming)
– Then Matt talks about the “champions state” and how and why that is such an important ingredient to success.
– We talk about the 3 mental states and how they positively or negatively impact your life/business.
– Matt talks about how to use “anchoring” to condition your mind to allow you to perform at the highest levels.
– We discuss why positive affirmations, done wrong, are the worst thing you can do.
– Matt shares what to do when you need to perform at your highest levels on a sales call or presentation.
– Matt shares his favorite tool/software for growing his business.
– Then he shares his favorite book.
Get a Copy of Matt’s book “The FireBox Principal) at www.fireboxbook.com